Last Update: Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 9:45 am
With respect to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, Crystal Heating & Cooling has taken the following steps to help supress and prevent the spread of the virus. We believe that through due diligence and the preventative methods being exercised within our organization, that we can help do our part to combat the spread and transmission of the virus.
- Screening our clients to make sure prior to arriving at someone’s home that we are asking if anyone has travelled abroad and/or is anyone in the household or immediate family experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Closure of our office and warehouse to the general public
- Cancelling/re-scheduling all non-essential in person meetings
- Utilizing digital forms and meeting methods to help with social distancing
- Daily temperature/symptom monitoring of our employees and sub-trades
- Enforcing a strict hand washing and transmission prevention protocol within the company for all employees and sub-trades
- Enforcing social distancing protocols with our employees
- Outfitting our service vehicles with appropriate sanitization methods (hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, nitrile gloves)
Crystal Heating & Cooling believes that with these measures being taken, that we will help keep all of our valued clients and employees safe and healthy, and hope that others will follow suit.
Trevor J. Finn
Crystal Heating & Cooling
Union Gas and Enbridge Rebate Program Suspension
Enbridge and Union Gas have suspended the rebate program until April 6, 2020. Please view our rebates page for full details.